When I started blogging I was not sure how to react to awards. I recall ignoring some at the beginning. But now it's been almost a year in the blog industry and I have learnt to be appreciative, enthusiastic and keep the ball rolling.
So, here come the questions that go with the award.
- Who is your favourite philosopher?
- What is your favourite number?
- What is your favourite animal?
- What are your Face book and Twitter URLs?
- What is your favourite time of day?
Time spent with people I love and reading of course.
- What was your favourite vacation?
Madeira Island: Portugal. I love the mountain scape, the lush pastures and villages clustering around green hills and valleys. Its climate is perfect too.
- What is your favourite physical activity?
Fitness condition classes: Aerobic exercise and toning up.
- What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
- What is your favourite flower?
Sunflower. Though, I love all flowers by and large. It also depends on the occasion.
- What is your passion?
Mary Okeke Reviews. My books, my passion.
Ten more winners.
...Some blogs might have already won the award. Here goes my list.
- Reading Pleasure
- Image Nations
- Geosi Reads
- Amy Reads
- Kinna Reads
- Me, you, and books
- On Writing and Life
- Wise Counsel
- Elnathan John - The Dark Corner
I have left so many beautiful and educational blogs out. It doesn't mean anything, I still love and visit them as much as I visit the ones mentioned above.