My summer was fab! I had loads of fun, had time to spend with myself , with people I really love, and time to travel places, also most importantly time to read books.
|Read in front of the Cathedral |
of Santiago de Compostela
I read in Menorca
|Read Tropical Fish by Doreen Baigana in|
|Read Minaret by Leila Aboulela on the |
seaside close to Favaritx lighthouse
I read in Tossa de Mar
|Read Born In the Big Rains in Tossa de Mar |
I read in Lleida (Canelles reservoir)
Books Read in Summer 2013
- A Question of Power, 1974, Bessie Head
- I Will Try, 1965, Legson Kayira
- Tropical Fish: Tales From Entebbe, 2005, Doreen Baigana
- Minaret, 2005, Leila Aboulela
- Susan's Diary: Friday's Experience, 2013, Karo Oforofuo
- True Murder, 2009, Yaba Badoe
- Born In The Big Rains, 2004, Fadumo Korn
- Susan's Diary Series 2 by Karo Oforofuo
- Living, Loving and Lying Awake at Night, 1991, Sindiwe Magona
- The Shadow of a Smile, 2009, Kachi A. Ozumba
- Grief Child, 1991, Lawrence Darmani
- Voice of America by E.C. Osondu
- The Sabi, 2013, Diane Brown
So far this year, I have read 36 novels. I am more than glad, it seems that I will make it up to forty by the end of the year. Actually, That was the goal I silently set myself in the beginning but I was somewhat sceptical about making it public. Anyway, now it feels good to see that it could be possible.
What about you? How many books have you read so far this year? Do you have any ongoing reading challenge?
Finally, Thank you for supporting me.